【导语】: 你英语口语可能不错,但不一定说得地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来学习下老外最爱说的300句办公室英语吧!
1. I’m an office worker.
我是一个上班族。
实战一
A:What do you do?
你是做什么工作的?
B: I’m an office worker.
我是一个上班族。
实战二
A: Hi, nice to meet you here.
嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。
B: Hello,nice to meet you too.
你好,我也很高兴见到你。
A: What do you do for a living?
你是干哪一行的?
B: I’m an editor. I’m an office worker.
我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。
A;So am I.
我也是。
补充包
I’m an ordinary office worker.
我是一个普通的上班族。
I’m a salary man.
我是一个上班族。
I do office work
我是一个上班族。
2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
我的工作是朝九晚五。
实战一
A: How many hours do you usually work one day?
你一天通常要工作几个小时?
B: I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
实战二
A: Do you have time to travel with me?
你有时间跟我旅行吗?
B: sorry,I’m an office work.
对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
补充包:
My job is a nine-to-five one.
我的工作时间是朝九晚五。
Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5.p.m.
公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。
I work a little longer than nine to five most days.
多数时间,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。
3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
别忘了上下班都要打卡。
实战一
A: Don’t forget to punch in and out.
上下班都要记得打卡。
B: I won’t.
我不会忘得。
实战二
A:That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.
在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
如果你有什么问题,随时问我。
B:I will.
我会的。
A:Oh,I almost forget to remind you. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
哦,差点忘了提醒你,上下班都要记得打卡。
B: Ok. Thank you so much.
好的,真是非常感谢。
补充包:
Don’t forget to clock in.
不要忘记打卡。
Don’t forget to clock in and clock out.
不要忘了上下班打卡。
Did you punch in?
你上班打卡了吗?
Did you punch out?
你下班打卡了吗?